Sansahash is based in The Netherlands and has been providing digital pdf sewing patterns for girls age 6m to 12y since 2016. We sell our patterns world-wide.
Any information stored on Sansahash’s platform is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely by the use of SSL encryption methods and is accessed by authorized personnel only. These details are transmitted securely at all times, are not used for any other purpose and will never be provided to any third parties.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you make a purchase via the website, we need to collect information about you to process the transaction and fulfil your order. This information includes, but is not limited to, details such as your name, email address, postal address, payment details and details of the product that you’re ordering. When you submit a request via our email support forms, we also collect your name and email so that we may respond to your request or query as quickly as possible.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW WE USE IT
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our newsletter;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- In addition, your email address is collected to send you an email message confirming your order;
- Like most Websites, there is certain information we automatically track, including the URL that you just came from, the browser you are using and your IP address. This data is utilised to improve Sansahash website and does not include any personally identifying information;
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Banks & paypal. We share information with Banks & Paypal only for the purpose of completing your transaction with us, providing the above services to you and for the purposes of associated accounting. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
THE LENGTH OF TIME WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mgeni Jumbe, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.