Welcome to Day 1 of The Seronera Sew-along. Today you are going to prepare everything you need to sew this jacket assuming you already read this post. Either for your boy or girl or both!
Unisex Seronera Bomber Jacket Sew Along: Cutting, Marking & Interfacing
By now, you already decide the following:
- The version (s) you want to sew; sporty or long version or each
- The fabric (s) you want to use and
- The fabric (s) are washed and dried, right?
If yes, then let’s get started!
- Print ONLY the sizes you need & Blend sizes for CHEST, WAIST & HEIGHT (page 6-8 of the pattern tutorial)
- Cut your pieces
- Transfer the notches
- And apply interfacing when required
You are ready!
Tomorrow, we’re going to cover the welt pockets.
See you then.
Psst…Don’t forget to share your progress photo (s) with us on Sansahash-Seronera Sew-Along Facebook group! using hashtag #seronerasewalong #sansahash #sansahashseronera . Also tag us @sansahash so we can see your creations.
Happy Sewing xxx.